Monday, September 16, 2013

Some People should not have Children

Thanks to the readily available multiple forms of birth control, many women that do not want or should not have children are able to take action.  In the 60's and 70's the options were few and there was a stigma attached to using birth control especially if you were a married woman.  I am unfortunately/fortunately a product of parents that should only have been allowed to have pets.  My dad loved a woman the woman did not love him and they married.  Mistake.  The woman, my mother, already had a child and did not want anymore.  She went on to have three more.  I am a twin and am grateful for it.  I have two older sister that I have no relationship with.  My father has shown love and care for the children of his second and third wives but I am not in the loop and though it sucks it is peaceful.  My mother has a relationship with her first child and the grandchildren from that child but no relationship with her other three children or the 9 other grandchildren.  She does have dogs and they are treated very well.  She works as a volunteer in a hospital and she is liked and loved.  Some believe she is just awesome.  I don't.  As this is my blog I can write what I want.  So I have written all I want for now.  If you have loving parents...Congratulations.  If you don't...My condolences and enjoy the peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment