Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How Does He Do It?

Obama again people.  I didn't draw a red line.  The nation drew a red line.  The world drew a red line.  How in the hell can he make such a statement when there is video evidence that he did in fact say it? How is it that seemingly intelligent educated people believe him and even support and defend him?  He opens his mouth and we know the lies are coming but some just can't help being sucked in.  I know I can not change the minds of the 10's of millions of people that legitimately and legally voted for him, however, they all need to wake the hell up and take off the kool-aid blinders.

 For some, their quality of life is better because of him.  Where I live the quality of lives are the same or getting worse.  The lack of full time work, increasing food costs, rising utility bills, gas prices and lack of affordable heath care are creating a vicious cycle of non recovery.

Obama just keeps saying the same things.  The economy is improving, health care is affordable, the housing market is improving, unemployment is going down, and my favorite, yet unspoken, I am a king.  All lies if you look around my town.  No one I know is thriving financially.  Businesses are still closing.  The cost of starting a new business is ridiculous.   Pay check to pay check is the main way of life here and the checks are getting smaller and the cost of living is going up.  Here in the Fl panhandle people are struggling to stay afloat and I am referring to the hard working people of our town, not the ones that have been living off government assistance for years and now believe it is a career option.

How has Obama helped?  Please, if your life has improved because of Obama's choices and decisions, if something he did has helped you improve your life, please tell me.  Right now I feel we still have no hope and lots of change and I would really like to know How is your life better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment